Tuesday, September 23, 2008

{what a stud}

Isn't he handsome? I think so.

While we were attending my cousins wedding in Stillwater, Oklahoma, they had pictures taken on the OSU campus. I really don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful campus. I was so mad at myself for not bringing my "good" lens, especially when your 5 year old is asking for you to take his pictures. It was so strange, I couldn't wait to get back into the air conditioned car while he was mad at me for not taking more pictures (you can see his red little face from the heat). Now that's a switch up. Funny kid!

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Little's said...

You take wonderful pictures. I love the pictures of Carter by the fire zone!!

Laurel, Brian, Addison & Liam said...

To heck with the "good lens," you've got a good photography behind the lens already.

I admire you-such an eye! Love it!