Wednesday, October 22, 2008

{these are a few of my favorite things}

What a fun but chilly afternoon. Heather's mom was in town from Canada and wanted some pictures of her kids with their grandma. While I was there visiting each kid had the chance to pull out their instruments and show me their awesome skills. Taylor on the other hand couldn't wait to get his dress shirt off to show me his Wall-E shirt. He loved the camera!
Heather is the most incredible women, mother, artist, I know. She makes the most awesome hand stamped jewelry. If your in the market for some jewelery she's your lady.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Fenton Family said...

Cute pictures. You guys look like you were having
a great time. You look so good in red Heather, definitely your color. I wish I could have seen your Mom, I love her! She is so fun. The kids look so darling, what personality.

Brenda

Anonymous said...

Kendi,

You are awesome. I love these. All your concern about lighting etc. was needless. These are great. I can't wait for our next session. Thank goodness I have you for a friend!

Heather

Lora Bonham said...

Amazing pictures, Kendi. You have a natural talent for photography!