Saturday, June 21, 2008

{hill family}

One year old twins, plus a great 7 year old, make for a very great evening. Look at these twins. Could they look any different? Lucas's eyes are to die for, while personally I think Brighton looks like Tom Cruise's daughter, Suri. What do you think?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Luke started walking the day before we took these pictures and man was he on the go!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Meme was such a little model. She posed for every picture without being asked!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thanks Hill family
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful pictures. You did a wonderful job. I agree Brighton looks like Suri.

Anonymous said...

Kendi you great! Thank you for wonderful evening, aren't my kids beautiful!? Scott Hill

Maude said...

Beautiful children - - -and nice shots. Thanks for sharing, Kendi.

PauloBarretto said...

I have no words to express my surprise to see how beautiful your kids are. I am still with tears in my eyes. I love you guys so much. Como a Milena tá grande chorei ao vê-la, que saudade...mande mais fotos, beijos,

Paulo