Thursday, October 30, 2008

{handsome little men}

I hope we're still friends, after spending 90 mins of me taking your pictures? I guess it's a good thing that I feel close enough to you to tell you, "keep your guys open" "don't worry about him, I'll worry about him, worry about keeping your eyes open!" Thanks for being such awesome friends. What are we going to do without you guys next year?
The location we went to had the most beautiful fall colors. Generally I like some black and white pictures but not one picture looked near as good as it did with the rich colors.
Thanks for the fun evening guys!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lora Bonham said...

Your pics are amazing! Every time I look at them I get more excited for you to do ours! You've really got to find an editing tool to take off 20lbs, for me, okay?

j janell cf said...

i love them! can't wait to see the rest!
j