Sunday, November 2, 2008

some of my favorite people

Also some of the strongest people I know. I love spending time with Lora. We've seen each other through some rough times. Since the day we met (10 years and going strong)her southern drawl has sucked me in. She's one of the only people that can make me laugh constantly. I look forward to our almost daily chats.
I love your darling family. Your girls crack me up. It's fun to see Craig, whom is the biggest hunter ALIVE, go crazy over his girls. He's always wanted that one boy so he has a buddy to hunt with but I have to say I was quite amazed yesterday watching him melt over his little Hallie!

Photobucket
This picture makes me laugh. I told them to make a funny face while I got my camera ready, great funny face Lizzie!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay I promise, this is my last one....there are just way too many cute ones. I loved our "taboo" location!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Lora Bonham said...

Kendi, you're amazing. I love these and am just so excited to see the rest. You're right about Craig with his Hallie...she's got him wrapped around her little finger. Thanks for spending so much time with us and being so patient with us!

heidi larsen said...

FABULOUS! you are awesome kendi! love these pictures. every one.